Friday, August 26

Absence from the scene

Howdy folks,

I do apologize for going missing this past week ... I got a little blindsided. We moved house from Ridgewood to Princeton and it was a bit of chaos for the past four days. The boxes were over our heads from Monday until today ... and my computers just got hooked up the internet yesterday so that I could check into my mail ... stacks of it!!!

I haven’t been able to get my blogs up or my audiocasts this week – however I will be doing a special edition of the MythoSelf AudioCast tomorrow ... and I will be posting a blog entry on BlogNostra over the weekend ... and fortunately I’ll be able to stay on schedule with the new “Exquisite Performance” AudioCast at http://www.exquisiteperformance.blogspot.com over the weekend as well.

So we’ll be in-touch again as of this weekend and next week will find us up to date and running with the program as usual. I’m looking forward to it with you all.

Best regards,

Joseph

No comments: